Chubb Online Community Guidelines
Chubb’s website RiskConversation.com includes interactive features such as message boards, blogs, commenting opportunities, reviews, games and feedback areas and other forums that are designed to facilitate interactive and social networking communications among users. Chubb is committed to creating a positive online community environment. We require that users utilizing these features follow these common sense rules:
- Please honor and respect the privacy and confidentiality of individuals’ communications and do not reveal personal information about others or forward the content of communications to others.
- Except in profile information you intend other participants in a service to view, do not give out personal information, including phone numbers, addresses, e-mail addresses and Social Security numbers, about yourself or about anyone else, and never ask for personal information from others.
- Do not post content you do not own or have permission to post; specifically, do not post material, including written, photographic, music and video content, protected by copyright, trademark or other rights without the express written consent of the owner of the content.
- Be respectful of others:
- Do not post abusive, harassing, defamatory, or derogatory material or hate speech.
- Do not harm, stalk or threaten anyone.
- Do not post or transmit “spam,” unsolicited commercial messages or advertisements.
- Do not post or link to content that is sexually explicit or contains profanity.
- Do not upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains a virus or any other malicious code or program.
- Do not use fake accounts, impersonate anyone or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Do not use our services to violate any law (whether local, state, national, or international) or to promote dangerous or illegal activities.
- Chubb understands the importance of confidentiality and takes reasonable measures to protect users’ communications that are not intended for public viewing. You should nonetheless understand that you participate in the message boards, blogs, and other interactive features at your own risk. Chubb does not take responsibility for the content or opinions posted on the message boards, blogs, or other interactive features.
- Let us know of material you believe is objectionable or other objectionable conduct by users by contacting us at email@example.com